Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year....and other notes!

Hello readers! I am not sure how many of you there are, but I wanted to take the time to wish everyone a Happy New Year. This will be the first full year for The Cigar Czar and I am excited to continue to review cigars, good and bad, in the coming months.

There will be some changes to the scoring system that I use to take into account taste and construction as the most important components of the cigar experience. From now on taste and construction scores will be given extra weight in consideration so an inferior cigar can't be saved by appearance or strength. Those scores will be given double weight when considered against the overall score. This should provide for even more accurate scores.

Long ashes and well wishes my fellow brothers and sisters of the leaf!

The Czar

No comments:

Post a Comment